Date: Mar 10, 2014
Location: Valley View , OH, US
With a bright future in front of us, we are actively seeking talented and motivated sales professionals to sell our media and advertising solutions. This position is responsible for contacting business customers on their premises for the sale and servicing of advertising across web, mobile & print platforms. Prepare account analysis; conduct customer needs assessment, and preparation of professional sales recommendations that meet each customer's specific needs.
- Account Management with commitment to develop new business.
- Six months or more of proven sales experience or related business degree.
- Technical/Internet Proficiency.
- Though generally day hours, M-F, the nature of the business sometimes requires that they be contacted after normal business hours (evenings).
- Personal auto used for business, liability and property damage insurance coverage.
- Valid state driver’s license and satisfactory driving record.
- Prospecting new businesses and existing clients face-to–face, representing YP for the purpose of selling print and digital products to local business customers.
- Consulting with businesses to obtain pertinent information about the business itself, potential markets, problems faced in doing business, current advertising and results from it. Discusses role of digital and print advertising in attracting new customers and retaining clientele.
- Scheduling, organizing and prioritizing work to meet customer and deadline scheduling demands promptly, accurately and efficiently.
- Preparing advertising layouts and background information, as a basis for recommending advertising programs and internet listing arrangements to meet the needs of each business.
- Preparing proposals and value proving background information, as basis for recommending advertising programs customized to meet the needs of each business.
- Accurately preparing forms, and letters, handling detailed paperwork and executing contracts for billing.
YP is at a critical and unique stage as an organization; with a new executive team, significant investment backing and an entrepreneurial spirit we are set up to claim a larger hold on the US digital, online and mobile marketplace. As a multi-billion dollar local search, media and advertising company, YP brings together one of the industry's most successful digital companies, the largest local ad network and a cross-country sales presence of thousands of media consultants.
As we continue to expand our leadership in the mobile local ad market we find ourselves with several distinctions including; ranking among the top 50 digital media companies in the world, owner of the 31st largest website (YP.com) and a top 40 mobile app (YPmobile). To learn more about joining our exciting team check us out at YP Careers and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
YP LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Posting Notes: Sales || Valley View || Ohio (US-OH) || United States (US) || YP Midwest Publishing LLC
Nearest Major Market: Cleveland
Job Segments: Social Media, Consulting, Advertising, Sales, Account Executive, Marketing, Technology